Agenda - Full Council

23rd November 2017

To: The Chairman Peter Noel, and all members of Charmouth Parish Council

You are summoned to a meeting of Charmouth Parish Council to be held in the Mallory Hayter Room, The Elms, St Andrew’s Drive, Charmouth on Tuesday 28th November 2017 at 7.30pm when the following business will be transacted.

Yours faithfully

Lisa Tuck

Parish Clerk

AGENDA

1.             PUBLIC QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS

Members of the public and press are entitled to be at the following meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meeting) Act 1960 Section 1 extended by Local Government Act 1972 Section 100 unless precluded by the Parish Council by resolution during the whole or part of the proceedings. Such entitlement does not however include the right to speak on any matter except at the commencement of the meeting given over specifically for that purpose. Although not a requirement to do so prior notification to the Clerk by noon the previous Wednesday would enable a full response, when appropriate, to be given.

2.       DORSET COUNTY COUNCIL ISSUES

a)   County Councillor to report

3.             WEST DORSET DISTRICT COUNCIL ISSUES

a)      District Councillors to report

4.       APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE

Schedule 12 of the Local Government Act 1972 requires a record to be kept of the members present and that this record form part of the minutes of the meeting. Members who cannot attend a meeting should tender apologies to the Parish Clerk as it is usual for the grounds upon which apologies are tendered also to be recorded. Under Section 85(1) of the Local Government Act 1972, members must decide whether the reason(s) for a member's absence are accepted.

5.       DISPENSATIONS

The Committee is asked to discuss any written requests for dispensation the Clerk may have received from Councillors.

6.       DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST

Members to declare any interest they may have in agenda items that accord with the requirements of The Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012 (SI 2012/1464).

7.       MINUTES

To resolve that the minutes of the meeting held on the 24th October 2017, circulated to members be signed as a correct record.

8.       TO CONSIDER ANY MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES (FOR REPORT ONLY)

9.       TO RECEIVE AND CONSIDER THE REPORT OF THE FORESHORE COMMITTEE HELD ON 7TH NOVEMBER 2017 (ATTACHED)

a)      Proposal to adopt the draft Microlight Policy.

b)      Lower Platform Beach Huts paint colour decision required.

c)      Old WC, Lower Sea Lane right of access issue.

d)      Application for foreshore concession.

10.     TO RECEIVE AND CONSIDER THE REPORT OF THE PLAYING FIELD, CEMETERY AND STREET MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE HELD ON 7TH NOVEMBER 2017 (ATTACHED)

11.     TO RECEIVE THE REPORT OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE HELD ON 14TH NOVEMBER 2017 (ATTACHED)

a)        P6.9 a)i)   Approval of invoice from Griffin Development of £1500 to be paid from grant money.

b)        P6.9 a)(ii) Approval of invoice from Griffin Development of £750 from remainder of E/R Gen5.

c)        P6.9 b)     Annual co-option of a member of the NHP SG to the Planning Committee

12.     TO RECEIVE AND CONSIDER THE REPORT OF THE FINANCE AND GENERAL PURPOSES COMMITTEE HELD ON 14TH NOVEMBER 2017 (ATTACHED)

a)    FG3.4          Accounts for approval and any additions

b)    FG3.5          Report of Accounts

c)    FG3.6          Clerk’s Report            

d)    FG3.7          Monthly Accounts

e)    FG3.10a)     Beach Access Project

f)     FG3.11a)     (i)Pavilion Showers allocation of funds

g)    FG3.11(b)    Dog bin siting

j)     FG3.13(f)     Elms Office Filing Cupboard and Inserts

13.     FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST

14.     PROPOSED CHANGES TO EXISTING TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER, THE STREET

15.     FUTURE OF CHARMOUTH POST OFFICE

16.     REPORTS FROM NOMINATED REPRESENTATIVES OF ORGANISATIONS OR REPRESENTATIVES ATTENDING MEETINGS ON BEHALF OF COUNCIL

          Councillors appointed to external bodies, reporting back about meetings attended.

17.     TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE AND COMMUNICATIONS (SEE SEPARATE UP TO DATE LIST PROVIDED AT MEETING)

18.     EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION

          Any other issues Councillors wish to report which cannot be dealt with by speaking to Clerk.

19.     IN COMMITTEE

a)      FG3.11a)      (ii)Pavilion Showers award of contract

b)      FG3.13a)      Elms Disabled Toilet award of contract

c)      FG3.13(d)     (i)Elms Flat Project Board appointment

                     (ii)Proceed of Elms Flat to tender stage

Loading... Updating page...